Monday, August 10, 2009

Rolled a new one

A new release is up.  Notes from RELEASE-NOTES.txt:

-ability to define the audio setting of chuck
-ability to define the log level of chuck
-shortcut icons for start/stop/clear the output window
-new centralized chuck-logic class for all chuck related functions
-block commenting function
-auto-complete support for user-created, global, and extended classes 
-auto-complete support for static and overloaded functions

This project is starting to look more and more like a hybrid of miniAudicle and Visual Studio, with moudi's and my favorite features.  We've been closing out more bugs, and creating new ones.  It seems to me that every time I launch ckEdit and play with it for a bit, I find something new that's either a defect or that could speed up my workflow, and I jump back to VS.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Looks interesting, having a little issue though! I'm using the ASIO build of chuck from the forums and it doesn't seem to recognize the audio devices (although the output of --probe looks just the same...)

    Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That issue is now fixed, and you should see it in the next release.

    ReplyDelete